Grace City is committed to providing an exciting, engaging and biblically rich children’s ministry. At City Kids we aim to encourage the youngest members of our congregation grow in their understanding of the Bible and their love of Jesus. City Kids is fun and bright. It is a place where children really enjoy coming along to enjoy a wide variety of activities centred upon the bible.
City Kids is the children’s ministry at Grace City.
We run at the same time as church - from 10am - 11:30am.
City Bubs: Cafe
City Tots: Break Out Room 1
City Cubs: Break Out Room 2
City Bubs: Babies and parents
City Tots: Toddlers 1-4 years
City Cubs: Children 4+ years
At City Kids our aim is to help the children grow to be:
- Prayerful – regularly praying to Jesus as Lord and saviour.
- Affectionate – knowing God as a loving father.
- Confident – in their relationship with God and salvation through Jesus.
- Knowledgeable – challenged by theological truths by learning biblical stories.
- Evangelistic – so excited for the gospel that they want to share it with others.
We think that it is important to partner with parents so that we are building healthy families that bless and grow the whole church. Therefore we publish big ideas taught in the curriculum on our website in order to facilitate discussions at home. The leaders at City Kids also seek to communicate with parents about the key concepts being taught, to support the growing faith of their children. See below for the upcoming series at City Kids. All of our leaders have a current Working With Children Check and have completed Safe Ministry Training.